Graphic Designer M/F
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the highest monthly downloads on the App Store worldwide. Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role, allowing you to stay unique and continuously strive for excellence, delivering innovative and creative projects.
You will be a part of an ambitious Communication team that is currently under construction within the Marketing department.
As a Graphic Designer, your role will be to enhance Voodoo’s communication by creating innovative visuals on a regular basis, working with internal resources in order to reach our goals. In collaboration with key decision-makers as a partner on strategic issues, through your work you will develop your skills and help position Voodoo as a key actor key actor in the tech industry around word!
- Creating visuals to enhance Voodoo’s global communications on our Publishing activity (event, newsletter, press article etc...)
- Producing videos and motion design content for Live stream projects
- Contribute to Voodoo employer branding visual identity
- Bring innovative ideas in a communications team that is currently being built
- Benchmark competitors and ecosystem’s graphic identities
- Proven experience as a Graphic Designer or related role
- Very good command of Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effect or Première (Motion Design)
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 for creating and animating banners would be a plus
- You are fluent in French and English
- Ability to change directions quickly based on business, project, and team needs
- A creative mindset to build innovative content
- Great organizational skills