(Closed) Game Developer Casual Games (M/F)
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and have generated 2 billions downloads.
Having outperformed in the competitive casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore new areas: video streaming, content curation, news, user generated content and social apps.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will work on our upcoming games. You will developing fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by million of people.
You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Create innovative hit games
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Ability to deconstruct, analyse and adapt mobile games mechanics
- Support and contribute new ideas to game features
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience on Unity or impactful Gaming project
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You are familiar with optimisation issues
- You speak and write English
Nice to Have
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience