Game Designer (M/F)
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
You will join a small and high performing team.
You will be responsible for launching games and their development, management of employees and product marketing.
Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
- Manage a team of gameplay developers and artists (from 3 to 10 people)
- Onboard and coach your creative team in order to help them reach their goals
- Help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the team
- Be able to deconstruct and analyse mobile game mechanics
- Understanding of models and tools to analyse gameplay and user behavior
- Optimize the game creation process continuously
- Monitor and improve game metrics
- You will be involved in all aspects of game development: UI, UX, game design, technical
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- You have 3 years of professional experience as a game designer
- Passion for ultra casual mobile games
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong execution skills
- Fundamental understanding of monetization
- You have mobile F2P market insights
- English: spoken and written
- Technical background
- Experience with or a background in Product Management
- Track record with a successful mobile game