Casual Gaming UA Manager (M/F)
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
We are looking for an experienced user acquisition manager to help grow our casual games activity. Your role will be to manage the launch and growth of our casual titles through paid marketing channels measured against ROAS. You will own relationships with external partners, contribute to creative ideation, lead testing strategies, and drive actionable market insights.
- You will manage UA campaigns for several games
- You will analyze data and find the best signals with the product to increase ROI
- You will performs campaigns analysis and optimization
- You will help to structure and grow this new team within the marketing department
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- You develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges
- You have excellent analysis skills
- You have hacker and creative mindset
- You have 5+ years of working experience in casual games
- You speak and write English
- Track record with successful mobile games and ROI strategies
- Good knowledge of user acquisition platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Ad networks, DSPs...)
- Good knowledge of tracking systems (TUNE, Appsflyer, Adjust)
- Experience with influence marketing, ASO