Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020 and Best Workplace 2021. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 360 employees around the world, we would love you to apply to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects. Our goal is to foster excellence, both individual and communal, which to us means solving problems by breaking the rules, learning fast and autonomously and delivering with the best execution.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfillment. Daily life at Voodoo is characterised by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
What will be your main challenges?
- Be a driving force in Voodoo’s ability to grow its partner studio ecosystem
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales Ops/Busdev team as well as PR, Publishing Management and Partnerships to help drive new business
- Enter into discussion with high value partner leads and negotiate commercial terms
- Participate in deal closing alongside Publishing Managers - convert prospects into partners
- Ensure proper partner onboarding (legal/commercial)
- Enhance outbound sales conversion and inbound sales interest by helping host events worldwide, talks, livestreams, etc.
What do we expect?
- Great negotiation skills
- High level of organization and problem solving skills
- A passion for Sales, Business development and Mobile Gaming
- Ease to build meaningful relationships and advocate for the success of your studios
- Incredible communication skills
- Excellent level of English (if you speak several it’s a plus)
What is your team about?
You are joining the publishing team, and work closely with the Publishing Managers, Business Developers and Market Specialist, a very enthusiastic, hard-working and international team that deals with every aspect of the industry, this role will be focused on studio talent conversion and the market, so you will have a great knowledge of it, more than anyone else.
What do we offer for this role?
- Competitive compensation package
- Free shares
- Remote days
- Lunch card
- Wellness activities
- Global Summit
We are offering all members of staff a flexible vacation policy, allowing them to take as many paid days off as they wish as long as the work is done and objectives are achieved.
What is our recruitment process?
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through values fit interviews that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Lastly, a test / case study will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let’s discuss the possibilities!