Talent Acquisition Manager
We exist so that everybody can express themselves through sound, so that every experience is amplified. To do that, we build expressive, immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that can take people anywhere. That allow them to become anyone or anything. But more than anything else, we help people sound more like themselves – than ever before.
Voicemod has become the go-to companion for gamers looking to take the online gaming experience to another level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. It's also great for conferencing and voice communication, allowing you to react and express yourself in a way that makes every conversation more immersive.
Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, we’re the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation. We currently have more than 2 million users per month in over 200 countries.
Working at Voicemod means:
Putting people first:
That means creating delightful audiovisual experience for people and building a culture that our team, our creators and our communities love.
Staying in tune:
We pay attention to what's going on in the world we live in, keeping an open mind, staying on the pulse, taking on feedback and acting upon it accordingly.
Taking play seriously:
We like to find the fun in everything we do, and to find new ways to create experiences that people truly enjoy.
Following your rhythm:
We trust in each other's skills and experience and encourage everybody who works at Voicemod to work in the way that best suits them.
Mastering our sound:
We strive to be the best in everything we do, pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
Sounds like you?
We’re a diverse, multidisciplinary team of over 80 people mostly based in Valencia (Spain). What we share is a passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding the fun in everything we do. We welcome people from all backgrounds who share these values, who seek the opportunity to help build the perfect company and a quality product that enables us all to “amplify ourselves”.
About The Role:
In the Talent attraction & acquisition department, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager whose mission will be to select the best talent for the company taking into account the specifications provided by the team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the candidate's experience and will know your own Pipeline so well that you will be able to anticipate future hiring.
This position requires a solid understanding of the tech profiles and requires a good eye to assess the culture fit of the candidates with the Voicemod culture.
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for the entire Recruitment cycle, from the definition of the position to their entry into Voicemod.
- You will be in charge of managing the role pipeline in order to help us grow with the best talent.
- Collaborate with managers in the detection of selection needs, in the creation of job descriptions and coordination of processes.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement processes along with agreements terms and conditions
- You will create "dashboards" and People Metrics to evaluate the selection processes. You will also have the freedom to design other tools to improve collaborative work, visibility and transparency of the candidate pipeline.
- Source passive and active candidates through social platforms, online databases, referrals, events, and relevant networks to build a consistent pipeline of candidates.
- Publishing jobs in the right channels using the tools available to produce the best results.
- Handling the communication with candidates to high standards.
- You will use our internal platforms to detail the recruitment process and keep all hiring managers and HR informed of your progress.
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience at every stage of the process and fostering long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- You will be the person who leads the Voicemod employer brand, generating presence in events, meeting ups, RRSS and connecting with partners that help us to continue growing as a pole of talent attraction.
What You'll Need:
- Demonstrated recruiter experience in international markets with minimum 4 years experience.
- Be specialized in the selection of profiles for tech and digital areas at all levels (including executives)
- Experience in building a team of talent from scratch (definition of processes, structure, monitoring, objectives...)
- Solid experience in creating a brand to strengthen our employer branding internationally
- You have experience managing recruiting processes in an environment of rapid change and exponential growth. If you come from the startup world, so much the better.
- Experience managing external recruitment companies when necessary.
- Familiarity with job boards, resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- You love the Candidate Experience. You love to add value to the time the candidate spends with us and you like to contribute to every step the candidate takes on the Candidate Journey.
- You feel good working with Senior Managers, People Directors or area leaders in order to understand the specific needs of the business.
- You are an "all-star of networking". The ability to generate recruitment opportunities by connecting with different people, institutions, is a strength that we especially value.
- Be a highly organized person capable of managing and documenting several processes simultaneously (tracking the entire interview process)
- Proactivity in requesting the participation, follow-up and feedback of the different people involved in the process.
- Knowledge of labour legislation in relation to hiring.
- To have a good nose for talent
- People's person with a very good level of communication and the ability to adapt the speech to any interlocutor
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- If you’re a natural leader who’s always guiding and helping others to give their best
- If you’re an eGames (or other streaming channels) lover
- If you worked with Agile methodologies before and if you have a Lean mindset
- If you played with Firebase
- If you’re a tech visionary who’s always reading about and sharing new cool stuff
If you join our team, you'll enjoy…
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of working remotely.
- English or Spanish classes.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Christmas and New Year´s Eve off.