(Closed) Project Manager
Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, this leading audio technology company with more than 2 million users per month in over 200 countries is already expanding worldwide and It is looking for passionate people in the sector with the aim of making communication even more fun. And from there, keep growing as they have been doing. In this period of expansion, everyone who looks for the opportunity to help build a future in the world of entertainment is welcomed.
🤝 What is like to work here? 🤝
🤗 Putting people first: all efforts are put into creating an audiovisual experience that transcends the senses and at the same time creates a culture where team, creators and communities feel at home
🕵️♂️ Staying in tune: the world is constantly evolving, and they don't want to be left behind. That's why they are always looking for innovation in their products.
👨💻 Taking play seriously: life is already too serious, so they always look to have fun in everything they do, and to create new experiences that make people happy.
🤩 Following your rhythm: people who work with them is because they have their complete trust, so each person works in the way that best suits them.
🔊 Mastering the sound: always give 100% to expand the limits and overcome what is being done today. Are you coming?
🥰 What are their values? 🥰
They’re a diverse, multidisciplinary team of over 80 people mostly based in Valencia (Spain). They share a passion for people, always looking for innovation with the goal of having fun and entertaining the world. People from all backgrounds are welcome, talented people with initiative to improve and help them build the perfect company and product.
🧐 What will you do? 🧐
In the Operations, specifically the Business Development, Partnerships & IP licensing team, we are looking for a Producer & Project Manager. Your mission will be to work with the company's production units and marketing teams in a cross-company function and be responsible for managing projects with external partners. This role will be the central engine to business development effort in terms of delivery on deals done with partners. You will be heavily involved in the inception to completion of the business development cycle. From pitch to launch the Producer & Project Manager will set the standards on quality of assets produced and timing.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Facilitating the development and review of digital marketing campaign content.
- Owning the production of pitch assets, from videos to custom art.
- Maintaining project communication and planning with internal and external stakeholders.
- Marshalling the resources of internal teams to insure on-time delivery.
- Managing the internal review process of assets and project delivery.
- Managing the approval process with external brands and distributors.
- This includes everything from documenting and monitoring project progress, performance reporting, budget, approval and deliverable tracking and supporting new processes that will increase efficiency and agility.
💪 What do you need to be successful? 💪
- You have several years' experience working at an Internet company or a brand or agency in a marketing operations, project management or production role; experience in gaming, entertainment and/or technology a plus.
- Passion for digital entertainment and popular culture. You are passionate about gaming or content creation, and may even be a streamer yourself!
- Supremely organized project management skillset, experience with Jira a big plus.
- The thought of making the business and marketing operations process more structured, helping teams move faster and produce better work excites you!
- Experience in a global or international role a plus. International work and cultural experience.
- Experience overseeing quality assurance and testing.
- Absolute creative fluency in English; Spanish a plus.
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on.
- A true passion for their vision and mission, their products, and the company's technology and content nature.
🤓 It would be great... 🤓
- If you have a Prince2 qualification.
- If you’re a natural leader who’s always guiding and helping others to give their best.
- If you’re an eGames (or other streaming channels) lover.
- If you have worked with Agile methodologies before and if you have a Lean mindset.
- If you have played with Firebase.
- If you’re a tech visionary who’s always reading about and sharing new cool stuff.
😎 What will you receive? 😎
- Flexible working hours.
- English or Spanish classes.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Christmas and New Year ́s Eve off.