Developer Support Engineer (C++)
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
As Developer Support Engineer you’ll be responsible for helping our developer partners with the integration of our audio technology and experiences SDK and APIs, as well as providing input to the internal product management.
This is an extremely exciting position for someone that is looking to partner with some of the biggest names in the social audio, gaming & content creator industry, as well as working on a range of innovative software and hardware.
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for both Pre and Post sales technical support to the business development team and our partners:
- Background tasks will be documentation and development of examples
- Build tools and sample code
- Write great documentation
- Help making the SDK and APIs super simple to integrate
- Highlight main responsibilities/projects
- Help evangelise Voicemod Software and services through presentations, blog posts and conference appearances
What you'll need
- Strong C++ skills, but also exposure to a range of languages and environments, preferably full stack
- Some software engineering or computer science degree
- Some knowledge of audio processing and/or DSP techniques would be very desirable
- Good communications skills both written and verbal, are essential for communicating issues to our core teams and solutions to external developers
- Professional proficiency of English is a must
- You should be capable of dealing coolly with occasional high pressure situations and rapidly changing priorities, but you will have the full backup of the VM dev teams
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Working at Voicemod means
- Putting people first
- Staying in tune
- Taking play seriously
- Following your rhythm
- Mastering our sound