Vivid Games is one of the leading polish mobile game developers. For over a decade we’ve been working on some amazing games including Real Boxing, the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise. We’ve been recognized for our achievements as the “Best Indie Developer”, “Best Polish Game of the Year”, and with Apple’s prestigious “Editors’ Choice”.
We are a team of 60 passionate individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. To deliver on that promise, we take creative risks and set our goals high. Our vision is to be a world-class mobile studio with globally acclaimed hit titles.
Our strategy is to extend the global reach of our growing portfolio of games through profitable marketing on mobile platforms and publish it on other platforms like Nintendo Switch. We strive to constantly improve our top performing games which increase players’ satisfaction and engagement thus monetization.
We’re innovative and dynamic. We work in small, Agile teams and foster our culture and the quality of work environment. The games we publish are developed by internal teams and external studios as well as from publishing program. We work remotely, having offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw and Bielsko-Biala.
Location: REMOTELY or Bydgoszcz/Warszawa/Bielsko-Biała
What are your duties?
- Manage the priority for one or more self-organized games teams and the product throughout the product lifecycle,
- define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail,
- evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule,
- gather and prioritise product requirements,
- define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach,
- ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, analyse trends in the gaming market and continuously review the competitive landscape,
- work closely with the external partners to deliver outstending products.
What should you offer?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in product management is imperative,
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the gaming (preferably mobile) industry is imperative. Alternative exceptional experience with product management in other areas,
- good working knowledge of English,
- knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban),
- ability to act as a team player and consider the needs of the business,
- ability to incorporate research, insights, feedback, and recommendations from multiple parties into actionable development plans,
- ability to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail,
- great communication and interpersonal skills.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibilty on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and a virtual library at your disposal.
Make a shift in your careers and join our mission to entertain players with great games!