Visual Concepts is one of the world’s top game development studios with a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate work environment. We have a proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
With studios throughout California, Shanghai, China, Seoul, South Korea and Budapest, Hungary, Visual Concepts is proud to present its newest studio, located in Orlando, Florida. With its beautiful weather, affordable cost of living, major travel hub, quality schools, and tons of recreational activities, Visual Concepts Orlando offers its unique, entrepreneurial culture to the best and brightest Software Engineers. We are committed to gaming and technical innovation and offer top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
We are seeking Software Engineers, especially recent graduates, to join our ongoing and best-in-industry development efforts across a multitude of platforms. Top software engineers can join Visual Concepts and achieve career defining roles in the next generation of sports gaming. Learn and contribute to leading edge technology. Enjoy a culture dedicated to gaming and technical excellence.
What You Will Do:
- Join a team of passionate engineers and producers creating the features logic and progression systems that drive NBA 2K’s gamemodes
- Create, improve, and work with tools that make the development process easier and more fun
- Represent the player at all times, delivering satisfying, polished, and extensible game features
- Participate in the design process every step of the way, as you work with your colleagues to make every feature your own, and get your voice heard
- Work in a team that values quality over quantity, with strict schedules to finalize features and allow time for testing and polishing
- Produce code that is clean, efficient, well-documented, and conforms to our coding standards
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- High proficiency in C / C++
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming
- Able to diagnose and solve problems quickly and independently
- Able to learn and master complicated code systems
- Able to write clean, bug-free, well-documented and efficient code
- Experience in console development as an engineer is a solid plus
- Passion for videogames
Please note that Visual Concepts Entertainment and 2K Games never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing, only use VCentertainment.com and 2K.com accounts.