Machine Learning Engineer
Who We Are:
Visual Concepts is one of the world’s top game development studios with a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate work environment. We have a proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
A pioneer in video games across multiple generations and the creator of some of the top-rated video game franchises including 2K Sports and the NBA 2K series, Visual Concepts is widely regarded as one of the world's top studios. A subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO), Visual Concepts continues to innovate in gameplay, creativity and technology.
Our studios in Novato, CA; Agoura Hills, CA; Foothill Ranch, CA; Budapest, Hungary; Shanghai, China; and Seoul, South Korea are committed to gaming and technical innovation and offer top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What You Will Do:
- Help design and develop machine learning models to solve classification, pose estimation, character transition, and mesh generation problems.
- Implement data processing, scraping, and annotation procedures to prepare model training data
- Work with our internal game engine to integrate and visualize model inference results
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, or related discipline
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python with specific experience using Numpy and OpenCV
- Experience solving supervised learning problems with modern Machine Learning libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Strong understanding of 3D Maths including quaternions, linear algebra, and 3D matrix transformations
- Some experience in C/C++
- Experience working in game development a plus
- Experience working with 3D game engines such as Unity and Unreal a plus.