We are looking for a technical artist with good 3ds max and Maya skills to support our artist with day-to-day work. You will be part of a versatile and experienced tech-art team, working with the latest technology. You will develop solutions helping our art team to work more efficiently with next gen engines and consoles. You are not afraid to learn new things and have an active interest in expanding your horizon to understand the bigger picture.
- Support artist in their day-to-day task including troubleshooting, problem solving.
- Develop small tools to support artists.
- Writing documentation about art processes.
- Teach artist best practices for art creation.
- Work with programmers, artists and technical artists
- Work with different DCC apps like Maya, 3ds Max, Photoshop etc.
- Ability, interest and willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- English language skills are required.
- Understanding of games production is plus.
Really catch our eye with:
- Unity experience is plus
- Unreal 4 experience
- Experience in game industry.
- Experience working with consoles, such as PS3, XBox 360 or newer.
- Scripting experience, e.g. Python, MEL, Max Script.