PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves in constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers have in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Senior VFX Artist MY who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
- Design and visually develop effects for real time 3D games.
- Work closely with the Art Director, engineers, and designers to create high quality visual effects that clearly sell gameplay requirements.
- With a high level of technical understanding be able to evaluate and implement performance optimizations.
- Be well versed in various software and pipelines and understand how and when best to apply which pipeline for greatest impact.
- Retain and grow a deep knowledge of the game’s mechanics to most effectively craft VFX that clearly communicate game critical information.
- Able to impart, mentor and develop more junior artists in best practices and approaches.
- Gather suitable reference for guidance for themselves and others.
- Have related industry working experience PC or Console Visual Effects experience required.
- Strong proficiency with Maya and Adobe Photoshop. Also Max and game engines like Unreal or Cryengine.
- Solid understanding of computer graphic fundamentals and video game art production pipelines
- Strong traditional art background with a thorough understanding of art fundamentals such as color theory, light, shade, and form
- Worked on at least one successfully shipped title
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize multiple requests in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to own and drive
- Plus: MMO game experience // Modeling, Rigging, and Animation experience // Experience with lighting and rendering