Senior Software Engineer C++
About the position:
A Senior Software Engineer is an initial part of the game creation process, including architectural design, implementation, and debugging on multiple platforms—working on complex problems with Designers, Artists and other Engineers in domains including rendering, gameplay, audio, user interface, online, physics, databases and tools.
- Design, maintain, implement, test and debug code
- Write technical design Code of the project including network synchronization, AI, render effect and etc.
- Distinguish, analyze and report risks/ problems/ solving project and future development
- Profiling code to optimize software components of a game
- Research cutting-edge algorithms and techniques.
- Create tools, features and engine components to required coding standards.
- Create leading edge reusable technologies, both systems and engines if required.
- Work with a producer and report to him
- Make a designing folder and arrange the tasks
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering education
- Proficient in C + + language, more than 4 years of relevant work experience in the gaming industry
- Have a good command of English and be able to adapt to the English working environment
- Good coordination and communication skills, can work under high pressure
- Good problem solving resilience
- An innovative force in the profession
- AI, school or image rendering experience is preferred, supervision / management experience is a plus