Senior Quality Assurance Tester
PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves in constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers have in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Senior QA Tester who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
What you will do
- To execute test plans on pre-release versions of software to detect and record product bugs;
- To report bugs on an online bug tracking database;
- To be under the supervision of a QA Team Leader;
- Avid gamer interested in a variety of game types and platforms (mobile, console, PC);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Sharp attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and occasional extended hours.
- IT bachelor degree or higher;
- Ability to report bugs in English.
- Communicate with all levels of staff, and work independently, with minimal supervision.
- 2 Years’ experience as a QA tester or equivalent QA Job.
- Familiar with production methodologies such as Scrum.
- Previous testing experience in console, PC or mobile game testing;
- Hardcore gamer.
All applications must include a Cover Letter, CV/Resume and any relevant documentation.