Senior Gameplay Engineer
About the position:
The Senior Gameplay Engineer is in charge of the main character(s), camera and controls development. As such he/she is an important bridge between game design, data and programming teams. He/she will work on a AAA FPS on current gen consoles (X-Box One, PS4) and PC.
The Sr Gameplay Programmer reports to the Lead Engineer on the project.
- Implement camera, controls and main character behaviours according to design specifications,
- Test and debug and optimise code, communicate with QA to provide test information,
- Research new algorithms and techniques,
- Build solid and maintainable code,
- Can manage a team of GPP/Ai programmers,
- Can run code review for jr GPP/Ai programmers.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering.
- Excellent level in C + + and C#,
- Five years of console or PC/ Console game-dev experience with Unreal engine,
- Excellent knowledge of 3D math,
- Experience with Python is a plus,
- Ability to write robust, maintainable code,
- Strong communications skills,
- Good command of English,
- Passionate about games, and game development,
- Can work under high pressure: good problem solving, good coordination and communication skills,.