PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves in constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers have in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Power BI Developer who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
About the position:
You will be a part of a team with a strong focus to design and develop BI reports to provide insights. The role of this developer requires him/her to have a wide knowledge of business intelligence, data integration, data warehousing, modelling, database, and technical aspects of BI tools.
What you'll do:
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Power BI models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row-level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advanced level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, Visual Studio, etc.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information System. Work experience in similar fields.
- Proven experience as BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working with Power BI or Tableau.
- Background in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)