PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves in constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers have in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Lead Level Designer who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
- Understand the game's direction and develop systems to achieve it
- Work closely with the leads to create core game systems in different types of project
- Help the lead/director to prototype key features for system or level to demonstrate the core game concept to the client or team members
- Write down necessary system or level design document to identify the gameplay experience.
- Actively participate in design specific discussions and design reviews
- Point out issues both on the creative and production side to the management team to avoid potential risks.
- Train junior designers on relevant design tools or production tools
- Share knowledge and mentor junior designers
- Propose to the Design Manager ways to improve the Design Department
- 3~5 years Game Design Experience, experience in Unity3D games is plus;
- Has at least worked on 1 released titles, and has complete development experience
- Senior designer working experience
- Thoughtful and creative around F2P Monetization systems and how they integrate into core, meta and elder game design;
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to deconstruct high level creative direction into specific technical details, features and tasks both for system and level design
- Ability to work in highly collaborative, interdisciplinary, iterative environment
- Ability to learn new software tools and technologies
- Good at mentoring other designers on his project and inside the Design Department
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Web or Industrial Design, or Computer Science
- Good command of English is a plus
- Document software：Excel、Outlook、PowerPoint、Visio、Word
- Artist Software：Adobe Photoshop