Junior 3D Character Artist
PLAY, GROW and WIN:
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves in constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers have in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Junior 3D Character Artist who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
What you will do:
- Produce model and texture of 3D character in real-time 3D game engine
- Understand and follow art requirements and specific needs of the project
- Promptly learn any new tools or techniques
- Execute tasks assigned to him according to project schedule while meeting quality expectations
- Using Checklist perform initial art and technical quality checks before sending art asset to the Team Leader for review
- Fix all problems noted by Producer, Team Leader, Art Director or Client
- Promptly report to Team Leader about any difficulties encountered
Who we're looking for:
Junior Artist should be able to successfully produce basic types of art assets assigned to him meeting deadlines for all WIP stages. Care about his efficiency by following production schedule provided by Producer
- Sound knowledge about 2D design, painting, texture, etc.
- Good command of one of the 3D software usage such as Maya, 3D Max, Softimage, and Zbrush
- Passionate and motivated to join Game Industry
- College above in Arts or Design major including Architecture Design, Industrial design or textile design)