Information Technology Business Partner
PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves in constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers have in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced IT Business Partner who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
What you will do
- Act as the key liaison across business units, the information technology department, and outside vendors.
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address division needs.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards and security policies.
- Collaborate with the project management on prioritizing IT tasks.
- Collaborate with management to develop annual budgets for respective business areas.
- Partner with key staff members to create strategic business plans.
- Connect with the clients. Ensure the fast project set up between the team of the client and our own team.
- Avid gamer interested in a variety of game types and platforms (mobile, console, PC);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Five years or more experience in IT system/network administration / IT management or IT security positions.
- Familiar with software/game development tools and environments. Such as P4, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- Good systems thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Team and collaboration orientation
- Performance-driven and completion oriented.
- Learning oriented.
- Effective written/verbal communication skills
Founded in 2004, Virtuos is a leading video game development company with operations in Singapore, China, Vietnam, Canada, France, Japan, South Korea, Ireland and the United States. With over 2,000 full-time professionals, Virtuos specializes in game development and 3D art production for AAA consoles, PC and mobile titles, enabling its partners to generate additional revenue and achieve operational efficiency.
For over a decade, Virtuos has successfully delivered high-quality content for more than 1,300 projects and its clients include 18 of the top 20 digital entertainment companies worldwide. More information at our website.