External Lead Artist
PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves in constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers have in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced External Lead Artist who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
- Serve as the supporting contact for the onboarding of new clients and the post-kick-off support
- Understand and document clients’ needs, quality, and overall service expectations to be provided.
- Ensure that other teams at Virtuos understand client outcomes and deliver the required solutions.
- Regularly update on client’s feedback: represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every phase.
- Make sure that client is ready to engage with Virtuos, act as a local escalation point to manage and resolve production issues; go on-site as needed.
- Help identify further business opportunities for services with the client, working hand in hand with account managers.
- Gauge client’s level of engagement with Virtuos and provide feedback to the other teams regarding service improvements
- Provide insights to clients to ensure that they get the most out of Virtuos capabilities with the aim of helping grow our business
- 5+ years of experience in video game industry or digital content development. An experience in B2B, middleware companies is a plus
- Proven experience in related game development roles including Art Director, Lead Artist, Producer, Project Manager
- Ability to work with direct and external partners
- Knowledge of MS office suite
- Strong understanding of 3D software (Maya, Zbrush, etc)
- Experience working within a game engine and implementing 3D work into engine
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- English (both written and spoken) proficiency
- Fluency bilingual (French and other languages an asset)
- Willing to travel for work
- Passion for making and playing games
Please note: Internally within the company we will use Co-Development Success Manager as the title for this role.
People matter. Diverse opinions and experiences matter. At Virtuos, our talented teams are the cornerstone of our success, and we recognize that fostering and advocating for inclusivity is at the center of what we do best - we make games better, together. Virtuos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of thought, expression, culture, and backgrounds.