PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves in constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers have in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Assistant Internal Controls Manager who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
- Prepare and assist in the development and implementation of standard financial operating procedures across the Group
- Prepare and assist in the development of risk assessment process for the Group
- Review and implement recommendations to address internal control and financial operational weakness
- Review and drive improvements to increase effectiveness of internal controls, financial systems and processes
- Assist and support on the review of regional and group financial reports to ensure compliance with IFRS and group accounting policies
- Assist in the management of regional and group finance to establish effective financial reporting system and enhance accountability
- Assist and support on the financial integration of new acquisitions to align with the Group policies and procedures
- Support any ad-hoc global finance projects and initiatives as and when assigned
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance, ACCA or its equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in Big 4 audit firm
- Prior experience in similar roles or experience in internal audit will be advantageous
- Strong IFRS accounting standards, group consolidation, and compliance knowledge
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills
- Prior project management experience is advantageous
- Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI experience is beneficial
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin