(Closed) Operations Coordinator
Virtuix Inc., a pioneer in virtual reality entertainment systems, has recently launched a new product, VR ARENA, that we are installing at commercial locations all over America.
Our operations team in Austin is expanding, and we are looking for an Operations Coordinator to help support our growth.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ordering materials from U.S. suppliers and our China subsidiary
- Managing inventory at our Austin headquarters
- Coordinating international and domestic logistics
- Servicing customers with spare parts and other support requests
- Supporting our installation team in the field
Skills/experience you need:
- At least one year of experience in purchasing, materials management, logistics, or similar work
- Experience dealing directly with suppliers and/or customers
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to handle expanding job scope and responsibilities as we grow
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
At Virtuix, you’ll join a talented team that is delivering to America, and the world, a new wave of location-based entertainment (LBE) that centers on active, physical gameplay and esports. You’ll have a unique chance to influence the entertainment industry and become part of our story as a venture-funded tech startup.
- Competitive compensation package
- Virtuix stock options
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly company socials and quarterly celebrations
- Casual work environment at a fast-growing Austin tech startup