Virti is a multi-award-winning corporate training company. We use virtual reality (VR), artificial intelligence (AI) and gamification to help employees learn faster and remember training for longer. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive digital training experiences, we are shaping the future of learning for corporates and healthcare.
We are a TIME Best 100 Invention company, have been featured on the Nasdaq Tower in Times Square, and have won multiple awards while scaling up fast.
About the Team
You will work in a dynamic start-up, collaborating with award-winning teams where a curious, ambitious mind and passion for technology will help you succeed. Contributing to a small, dedicated, and growing team of developers who have a wide variety of technical experience. You will immediately impact important projects to deliver highly innovative technical solutions for Virti’s clients to help their staff learn in a more immersive and visceral way.
About the Role
Virti is committed to spearheading new and impactful technology. You will play an instrumental part, working with the development team to kick start new projects and expand the Virti product offering. You will be responsible for building a platform that helps the development team deploy testing and production environments, support the operations team on tasks such as information security management and compliance and provide metrics on performance and uptime to support the organisation as a whole.
What You’ll Do
- Build deployment tools for launching new testing and production environments on top of services such as Amazon AWS and Google Cloud.
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Work with the operations team to ensure our products meet security compliance guidelines.
- Plan out projects and be involved in project management decisions.
Who You Are
- Experienced in deploying commercial projects on Amazon AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experienced in build, source control and automation tools such as Gradle, Git and Jenkins.
- Experienced with virtualisation and container tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experienced in monitoring and reporting tools.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication, able to support product and project management and planning.
- You are focused on optimising processes to make sure infrastructure setup and projects run smoothly and efficiently.
- You have a passion for technology, gaming, and learning.
Our Diversity Promise
At Virti, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community, and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Virti. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
- Competitive pay, pension and excellent benefits
- 25 holiday days a year (plus one more if you wish to take one after your Birthday) + flexible working hours
- Remote work bursary, home office setup and remote work-friendly
- Virti swag (hoodies, t-shirts, diary and more)
- Investment in your growth (coaching, live education, PDP investment)