Director, Business Operations
Vindex is the preeminent esports infrastructure platform. Founded by Mike Sepso and Sundance DiGiovanni, co-founders of Major League Gaming and early esports pioneers, and Bryan Binder and Jason Garmise, successful fintech entrepreneurs and private investors. The company provides technology and services that power the richest experiences in esports and help the world's leading game publishers, esports leagues and teams deliver deeply engaging experiences to fans around the world.
Experienced lead directly supporting and reporting to the President. Close collaboration with company founders, business vertical leaders and peers. Highly visible role serving to create, administer and lead numerous projects, across the organization. Serve as extension and support to President. Relationship builder with outstanding ability to effective and proactively work with all levels across the Vindex family.
- Senior support on the planning and execution of various projects. Help leader(s) identify priorities, strategically align his/her time with those, and revisit them regularly to assess progress
- Support President on administration, current and new business, cross-organization level assignments and initiatives while collaborating with peer functions; managing external relations, partners, agendas, presentations and/or plans
- Proactive partner in leading under uncertainty, identifying challenges and solutions. Sense of urgency, and high degree of comfortability working with other in securing solutions
- Devise and orchestrate short- and long-term organizational initiatives, identifying strategies and roadmaps for achievement
- Serve as extension of COO on initiatives; identify priorities, communicate, and maintain standards of work and facilitate decision making efforts
- Responsible for numerous unaccounted/adhoc projects and assignments based on business needs
- Relevant education (Business, Finance or Technology) preferred but not necessary
- 3+ years’ experience in Operations, Administration, Business Development, Technology, Banking or Consulting
- Expertise designing and managing multiple projects/assignments while balancing challenges and devising sounds solutions
- Ability to learn, adapt and function within a high degree of uncertainty
- High level of organization, analytical, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup, technology environment preferred
- No supervisory responsibilities/individual contributor
Vindex is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
By submitting your materials to Vindex, you unconditionally agree that Vindex may share any information you provide with its parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies.