As a game studio that’s been around for 3 decades, Vicarious Visions has a vibrantly colorful and prestigiously successful past of guitar-playing, pro-skating, and Wumpa fruit-hoarding. As a new member of the Blizzard family, we also have an exhilarating future ahead of us. We are more excited than ever to join in the making of Blizzard franchises that are known and treasured around the world.
Our studio, located in beautiful upstate New York, provides developers a safe, warm environment to hone their skills and become leaders of their craft. Creativity and innovation are cornerstones of our practice, and we nurture new ideas from all of our people. Crucially, we are a family of uniquely individual voices, and we have fostered a culture of diversity and inclusivity. We thrive on collaboration, respect, and fun. Join us!
Vicarious Visions is wholly owned by Activision Blizzard. To learn more about
This is a 1yr temporary position with the possibility of extension at our office in Albany, New York.
As a Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing a mid-sized product development team or sub-team and supporting development from concept to submission.
Priorities Can Often Change In a Fast-paced Environment Like Ours, So This Role Includes, But Is Not Limited To, The Following Responsibilities
- Coordinate multiple interdisciplinary teams.
- Build and update the documentation to help organize development efforts and communicate progress.
- Document meetings and identify action items.
- Empower team members to complete their jobs well and on schedule by helping obtain the information and resources they need.
- Provide visibility into the development team for upper management.
- Identify problems on the project and help craft solutions.
- Assist teams estimate schedules and scope.
- Partner with Producers to track team dependencies and progress.
- Coordinate with external parties to support project development (e.g., meals, shipping, testing, hardware, etc.).
- Help maintain a fun and comfortable work environment.
- 1+ years of industry experience.
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies, specifically Scrum.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work closely with many internal and external groups.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Familiarity with Task Tracking Software.