(Closed) Head of Production
VERITAS Entertainment is growing! Our mission is to create the best esports venues in the world. Now we need your help as our Head of Production.
Who we are:
VERITAS is a dynamic team of esports enthusiasts and business veterans who understand that every community needs a home. We love and live the esports community and made it our mission to build this home. In Berlin and several other undisclosed locations, we are developing ground-breaking esports venues which will redefine what gaming enthusiasts around the world call paradise. Deeply rooted in the community we strive for perfection and want to play our part of taking esports to the next LVL.
What we are looking for:
As our Head of Production you are in charge of all streamed and recorded content in our Berlin venue. You are the mastermind behind our shows and vanguard of their execution. As part of a highly dynamic, creative team you develop formats and setups for our daily production. You plan, pre-produce and execute the best esports content there is.
You craft show structures and organise the resources. You build rundowns, evolve talent and manage your team. You determine scheduling, rehearsals, and live event structures – in short: You are the heart and soul of our production.
Who we are looking for:
You are a highly motivated and exceptionally skilled individual with a true passion for gaming and esports? You are also:
- Experienced: you bring at least 5+ years as a producer, with significant time spent in the gaming or esports broadcasting cosmos.
- Tech-savy: you are a tech nerd by heart, terms like NDI and SDI are in your vocabulary. New technology excites you and you know how to utilize it together with your team to achieve the best results for any broadcasting situation.
- A team player: you love to enable the people around you to do a better job than ever before and look forward to a buzzing control room tomorrow night.
- Creative: you know what has been done in esports - but want to take it to the next level. You can’t wait to develop the next show format, in which you want to try that thing you always …
- Proactive: you are highly motivated and always looking for improvement. You are eager to push your ideas and can’t wait to hear others’.
- Well connected: you have a strong network of reliable artists, technicians and assistants you can’t wait to invite to our control room, preferably in Berlin.
- An esports fan: you know your LEC, your IEM, your RLCS and International. You can easily name 10 esports teams in your sleep (and probably do so most nights). And you share our vision of building a home for this amazing community worldwide.
Sounds like your dream job?
Send us a meaningful, creative application. Include at least a cover letter and resume - but feel free to surprise and impress us. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your information to the email address linked to the Apply button.