Junior Sales Manager (m/w/x)
WHO WE ARE
LVL is one of the fastest-growing brands in all of gaming and esports. We are a team of international gaming enthusiasts and business veterans who understand that every community needs a home. We love and live gaming and esports and have made it our mission to build a global community through content produced out of our premium gaming venues.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are currently looking for a full-time Junior Sales Manager (m/w/x) for our headquarters here in the heart of Berlin.
- Working closely with our CEO, you will drive our growth
- You maintain our customer relationships through personal support
- You are responsible for creating presentations and evaluations and report directly to our CEO
- You are co-responsible fort he preparation of pitches
- You take responsibility for research work on the current situation, as well as opportunities and risk on the market
- You independently identify and acquire potential customers
- You actively participate in the development and implementation of sales concepts, ideas as well as strategic challenges
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a successfully completed university degree in a relevant field of study or a completed apprenticeship, as well as relevant relevant work experience
- You are self-confident, solution-oriented and enjoy actively approaching people
- You are very well organized and can prioritize tasks well across different work areas
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and are business fluent in German and English
- You are a perfectionist and always strive for improvement
THE PERKS OF WORKING FOR US
- A competitive salary.
- A chance to join one of the fastest growing brands in gaming and esports worldwide.
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most passionate minds in the gaming industry.
- The coolest gaming venue in the world as your workplace (picture a high-end gaming area for game nights, a bar for after-work hangouts, a burger restaurant with employee discounts
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR DREAM JOB?
Send us a meaningful, creative application. Include at least a cover letter and resume – but feel free to surprise and impress us. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!