(Closed) Creative Director (m/f/d)
VERITAS is a dynamic team of esports enthusiasts and business veterans who understand that every community needs a home. We love and live the esports community and made it our mission to build this home. In Berlin and several other undisclosed locations, we are developing ground-breaking esports venues which will redefine what gaming enthusiasts around the world call paradise. Deeply rooted in the community we strive for perfection and want to play our part of taking esports to the next LVL.
What we are looking for:
As our Creative Director you’re in charge of the content that we bring to our venue in Berlin. You’re a creative mastermind who understands storytelling, content creation and tournament formats and you’re eager to develop new show ideas that are unique to the esports universe. As part of our creative team you will work closely with our partnership department to help turn rough ideas from publishers, brands and tournament organizers into next level entertainment that excites gamers on site and the viewers that watch your show production from home. You establish new show formats and tournaments on a daily basis and determine the program that visitors from all around the world will follow passionately – in short: You are the heart and soul of our venue’s entertainment program.
Who we are looking for:
You are a highly motivated and exceptionally skilled individual with a true passion for gaming and esports? You are also:
- Experienced: you have at least 5+ years in a creative field such as journalism, TV / video production, overall content creation and/or tournament production with significant time spent in the gaming or esports cosmos.
- A storyteller: you’re eager to tell the untold stories of esports and its professional players. You love to create gaming and esports formats and help push this community further into the mainstream through the power of content.
- A team player: you love to enable the people around you to do a better job than ever before and look forward to a buzzing control room tomorrow night.
- Creative: you know what has been done in esports – but want to take it to the next level. You can’t wait to develop the next show format, in which you want to try that thing you always …
- Proactive: you are highly motivated and always looking for improvement. You are eager to push your ideas and can’t wait to hear others’.
- An esports fan: you know your LEC, your IEM, your RLCS and International. You can easily name 10 esports teams in your sleep (and probably do so most nights). And you share our vision of building a home for this amazing community worldwide.
- An avid gaming follower: you watch Twitch every night before you go to bed and are a subscriber to dozens of Youtube Gaming channels. Nothing excites you more than that new game that comes out next spring – and you can’t wait to show the rest of the world how awesome it is.
Sounds like your dream job?
Send us a meaningful, creative application. Include at least a cover letter and resume – but feel free to surprise and impress us. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your information to the email address attached to the Apply button.