Freelance Call of Duty Features Writer
The editorial team at Valnet Inc. is looking for a writer to contribute dynamic news articles to our sites.
We require writers who are driven to succeed, have a way with words, and keep up with what's trending in the world of Call of Duty. We're looking for original, informative, and eye-catching articles that will change the way people think about the gaming world!
- Write 1 Features article (500 words) daily
- Working under tight deadlines and submitting tasks on time
- Reporting to Lead Editor and implementing feedback efficiently
- Cover Letter
- 2-3 samples of written work covering gaming news
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- Broad knowledge of Call of Duty history and culture.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience
The hiring team at Valnet Inc. will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.