Social Media Manager
Uplift Digital was created with the idea in mind to help those who had potential that they couldn’t see. Many creators have this vision that they work towards. Often times these creators lack the proper guidance to achieve these dreams in a timely manner. We utilize our resources to expedite this process to allow you to live this dream sooner!
Originally we had the idea to link brands and influencers together to aid both parties in growth. Building these mutually beneficial relationships allows both the creators and brands to generate value for themselves resulting in this positive growth.
Following this idea of successful creator | brand linking, we found that there was a space in which there was room to set our roots.
Uplift Digital is looking for a social media manager to grow its presence in an already growing industry.
We are looking for a strategic thinker and skilled communicator to help show what we‘re capable of. You will work alongside our CEO and Founder to drive social media across all platforms. You'll need to have experience leading and growing social channels and a creative voice capable of adapting. Experience with tools, analytics and social technology as well as all native platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and beyond) is essential.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a clear ability to deliver on the following tasks:
- Be motivated and willing to learn.
- Develop creative content relevant to the space.
- Maintain relationships with external and internal agencies/brands.
- Launch, grow and manage channels ensuring milestones are set and met.
- Execute social media posts after ensuring content is safe and free of grammatical errors.
- Manage daily social communication.
- Seek out strategic partnership opportunities with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc to deliver the business goals.
- Report high level clients to management for review.
We are a start up with great foundation and visibility into the gaming industry. We have and continue to work with top brands and content creators which are constantly growing.
As part of the team, you'll grow with us and have multiple opportunities to gain knowledge in an ever growing space. If you are looking to learn, gain experience that can drive you to future success, we welcome you to apply.
This is an unpaid position with an evaluation period of 30 days. Thereafter this WILL turn into a paid position for the right fit.