(Closed) YouTube Channel Manager / Creative Director
This position is for Creative Director/Channel Manager for one of the biggest YouTubers in the country.
Experience with YouTube's platform from a creator's perspective is a must.
- Manage creative life cycle of a video from start to finish, will include instances of adhering to parameters based on brand deals and/or partnerships.
- Very experienced in the Minecraft community, Fortnite community, and gaming industry.
- Thumbnail idealization driving maximum click-through (ability to craft thumbnails is a plus).
- Video concept direction that fits our brand and the current YouTube trends.
- Ability to title/tag/hashtag videos for optimized discoverability.
- Understanding of the inner-workings of YouTube as a business - this includes but is not limited to concepts like CPM’s, copyright/image rights usage, brand integrations, monetization of videos, branding & merchandising.
- Staying up to date on current trends, algorithm changes, user demos and any other relevant data around YouTube.
Additional info: Experience with photo/video editing a plus. Music industry experience a plus. This job can be done remotely and is on a fluid schedule based around the channel's needs