The University at Buffalo Esports student group is opening up its committees to students across the country to help us curate content that will drive the our presence in the collegiate esports scene forward.
We need a self starter willing to help drive our production team's content from ideation to deliverables. As a member of the production committee, you will help create content that'll go live across our six social media platforms, and collaborate with a social media team to create visuals and videos.
Multiple positions available, must be a college student to apply. Knowledge of esports preferred but not required.
- Create posters, images, and other visuals to be posted across our social media platforms
- Help take screenshots, record footage, and clip Twitch streams
- Edit videos and gameplay recordings
- Help develop creative branding guidelines
- Currently enrolled in college
- Experience with video and photo editing software
- Portfolio or technical blog demonstrating your abilities