Unity is seeking a Video Editor who will work with the Brand & Design team in creating video content for the marketing team.
A Video Editor that is passionate about technology, in terms of understanding and knowledge (not application), is robust on the technical side and has a story-telling background. Unity aims to create videos that contain all the marketing messages without the look of a corporate video. The candidate will need to have strong visual aesthetics to help our content evolve with the brand.
- Ingest and organize raw footage and video assets
- Work closely with Producer’s story points to create a strong narrative
- Execute creative editing, color correction, sound mixing to ensure the final product is up to brand style and standards
- Quality control check before final exports are completed
- Troubleshoot technical issues within Premiere Pro, software, and other audio-visual equipment
- Meet all assigned deadlines
- Encode and export finalized projects according to specs
- Experience editing documentaries
- Experience editing product marketing
- Knowledge of motion design
- Familiar with all types of audio-visual equipment
- Familiar with most non-editing tools in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Media Encoder, Illustrator, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Unity engine
- Familiar with most non-editing tools (Davinci Resolve, Adobe Audition, etc.)
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices.