(Closed) Technical Product Manager, Asset Store
Unity is looking for a Product Manager for our Asset Store, focusing on creating stellar customer experiences including discovery, search and recommendation to grow the marketplace.
As the owner and driver of the Asset Store experience, you operate at all levels from strategies to execution details. You have the aspiration and skills to investigate all aspects of your product – UX, tech stack and data. We value having strong opinions based on in-depth knowledge but holding them weakly and listen attentively to others to let the best ideas shine.
In this role, you have deep understanding of customer problems and data-backed insights. You'll work with sales, marketers and other team members to prioritize work with a balance of short-term revenue goal and long-term strategic needs. You'll partner with designers and engineers to create solutions and deliver features.
This is a highly visible, cross team, cross business unit and cross functional role so skills in communication, driving alignment, and collaboration will be leaned on heavily.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with research teams to identify customer problems, define hypotheses and validation metric.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and other product managers to prioritize ideas and build roadmap with balance of experiments, short-term wins and long-term work.
- Work closely with design and engineering teams to define solutions to the problems users face, and validate these ideas throughout the development process.
- Analyze and monitor product performance of to validate recently delivered features, identify gaps and opportunities, and make roadmap adjustments.
- Communicate successes and challenges upwards and outwards throughout the entire product lifecycle.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of product management experience or equivalent in related functions.
- Strong product management skills related to user research, data-driven decision making, roadmap development, cross-functional alignment, and go-to-market activities.
- Strong capabilities in influencing and driving alignment across teams who may have differing goals and priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineering and analytics teams.
You might also have
- Experiences working in e-commerce or marketplace.
- Experiences with search, recommendation and personalization.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.