(Closed) Solutions Engineer
As the leading end-to-end development platform used to create rich interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences, Unity is helping take creator’s vision further and faster than ever before. We are looking to grow our internal team of solutions engineers and creatives to help build amazing content and experiences.
- Develop Unity based solution for industry area, ATM&AEC
- Collaborate with R&D team for optimizing the performance of Unity engine on mobile/embed hardware/software
- Communicate with customer for technical support
- Travel to customer or different Unity offices, up to 20% working time
- Experience in game programming, simulation programming or games middleware with knowledge of game development process and platforms
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science, math, or a related field
- Development experience in Unity
- Strong real-time 2D and 3D graphics skills, including linear algebra and key optimization techniques
- An understanding of user interface system design including experience in using and developing these kinds of systems
- Familiar with the design and analysis of computer algorithms and data structures
- Experience using multithreading
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.