(Closed) Software Engineer
Unity’s Valladolid studio is creating a new tools and integrations team. The current team develops Plastic SCM, a high-performance version control system for advanced teams. We are now looking to add a Software Engineer to the team.
This is a key team for Unity as you will be responsible for taking care of tools, integrations, plugins and a variety of new products.
You will be a generalist, someone who will be able to contribute to every area of the products in this new team and have solid understanding of Version Control.
Join us in building a version control service integrated with Unity that powers current and future generations of real-time 3d content, guided by our long standing core values: Users First, In it together, Go Bold, Best Ideas Win!
- You will be coding part of a new feature: like a new integration with a CI system, or bringing a key new feature to the Unity plugin.
- Collaborate on the Perforce integration
- You will be coding improvements suggested by our customers (through the forum, support, UserVoice).
- Taking part in code reviews
- Carrying out testing on code
- It could also be refactoring code to improve readability and assisting with bug fixing
- Prior experience as a technical team lead
- Proficiency developing in C# / .NET
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of software design
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Familiar with Unity
- Java Experience
- Experience with macOS and/or Linux development
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.