Senior Tools Developer, Procedural Graph
Unity's Montreal studio is building a new team with the goal to develop a new tool for facilitating data transformation workflows. Built on Unity's Data Oriented Tech Stack (DOTS), Procedural Graph will be an essential part of Unity's growing product offering for Artist and Designers. The work done in this team will impact millions of Unity developers around the world.
You're a generalist developer and you have used and interacted with complex systems. You're passionate and resourceful, and intuitively work to turn complex requirements into simple, elegant solutions. This team is creating the next step for driving industry growth and adoption in Unity, and we hope you're as excited about it as we are!
- Develop features for creating and managing procedural workflows using Unity
- Develop and own graph-based tools and APIs
- Collaborate with other teams inside Unity to integrate different tools and technologies
- Experience with graph-based tools in other game engines or DCC software (for example Houdini)
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously and independently as required
- Ability to discuss and understand code design fluently and in depth
- Experience developing with C++ or C#
- Experience with the Unity platform
- Experience with real-time multithreaded software development
- Experience with data oriented development
- Problem solver with a natural investigative ability to seek the best solution, not the fastest
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world's leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company's 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.<>
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.