Senior Technical Program Manager
Unity’s Office of the CIO is looking for a Program Manager to coordinate strategic high-level program initiatives across our global IT Enterprise Applications organization. In this role, you will work across multiple teams to deliver quality while improving and adapting development processes to enable teams to operate in an effective way.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and IT Product Teams to maintain program portfolios with prioritization, status, and achievements
- Work with Product Owners, Project and Program Managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within IT Enterprise Systems
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and partners
- Run strategic projects from conceptualization through final implementation and release crafting project plans, setting expectations, assigning responsibilities, leading and summarizing progress
- Collaborate with new product implementation, product governance teams, and regional offices to plan the entire project lifecycle
- Partner with both technical and non-technical peers to execute on work throughout the project life-cycle
- Achieve results, be responsible for the portfolio of projects, and lead projects to achieve desired goals
What we're looking for
- Experience implementing software solutions or an implementation consultant with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects
- Experience with Sales and Financial Systems (Eg: Salesforce, Workday, RevPro, Adaptive) and a proven understanding of how they support business operations
- Ability to drive projects in an agile, waterfall or hybrid environment
- Proven knowledge of Agile concepts, user story creation, sprint planning, daily scrum meeting, retrospective and review
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences - internal, external, business, and technical
- Outstanding planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk analysis & leadership skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.