Senior Technical Product Manager, Web Platform
Do you have a passion for building high-performance products that delight a broad range of users across the web? Then come join our Central Technologies product team! We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager with experience delivering scalable solutions that provide flexible and innovative web experiences.
You will be responsible for the creation of a new web platform that enables internal and external users to create and share content that can be consumed through our websites, products, and other channels.
This role is a highly visible, cross-functional role, collaborating across many of Unity's teams and units to ensure the success of the product for our users. In addition, you will work across the company with Unity marketers, designers, data analysts, program managers, engineers, and other PMs to drive success.
What you'll be doing
- Develop, prioritize, and carry out the product strategy, vision, and roadmap based on customer feedback and partner strategies.
- Work closely with designers and engineering team members to develop the product in an agile environment.
- Collaborate across roles and teams to ensure all business priorities and user outcomes.
- Establish important metrics and operational dashboards to monitor and continuously evolve reports on product performance.
- Capture feedback and ideas, weighing trends and market opportunities, to align product goals with strategic goals and longer-term vision.
What we're looking for
- Technical product management experience with sophisticated products or services.
- Solid technical background to learn and engage in analysis of technical solutions.
- Strong product leadership, demonstrating user empathy and data-driven decision making skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, to speak to a broad audience
You might also have
- Direct experience building APIs and/or algorithmic products.
- Good listener with an empathic and decisive approach to lead impactful outcomes with team members, executives, customers and partners alike.
- Storytelling superpowers, and ability to share complex scenarios in clear and concise forms.