(Closed) Senior Technical Product Manager, Content Pipeline
The world is changing rapidly, with billions of devices of all shapes and sizes running and rendering interactive content every single day. At the same time, Creators are changing too, seeking increasingly collaborative and streamlined tools. For Unity to meet these evolving needs, we need a significant shift in our foundational technologies to a modular, scalable, and cloud connected architecture. We understand the depth of innovation required to succeed at such a major shift, and we want you to join us to own the path to an incredible future!
As a Senior Product Manager in our Core Engineering team, you will establish a strategy to evolve Unity's core technologies. In this role, you'll partner closely with Development, Technical Program Management, and Design leaders to balance the strategy across the 3 axes of user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility. We look forward to watching the 3D connected world grow with Unity at its core once you and the team succeed!
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with our Engineering and Product leadership teams to understand how our technology stack works, its flaws, its opportunities, and its path to build better impact for our customers
- Devising, communicating and influencing product strategy through persuasive and highly informed arguments
- You will stay on top of industry, market, technology, and competitive trends in the gaming and other segments where we compete for market share
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for our whole portfolio
What we’re looking for
- Organizational finesse- Understands motivations of vital team members and uses these insights to craft and influence initiatives - driving for alignment across growing product teams
- A Problem solver - Does not cling to particular methodologies, always sees more than one way to implement a solution. Continually seeking new, more efficient ways of achieving success – anticipating roadblocks, reducing the overall complexity of solution
- Proven experience in one or more realtime 3D domains - content authoring, game engine technology or VFX/Film technology.
- An individual who is comfortable being the primary product advocate to present at corporate events, customer visits, and strategic deals as required
You might also have
- A passion for games!
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.