Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager
The Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager will discover and close partnerships and business development opportunities with the leading gaming and technology platforms, Fortune 500 enterprises, and Systems Integrators.
Unity is looking for a knowledgeable, focused leader who will establish and nurture meaningful relationships to drive strategic and commercial value from new and established partners! You will uncover the customer's plan for growth, identify critical business challenges, and gain insights about their product roadmap. You will craft innovative commercial solutions that deliver meaningful value with Unity's leading real-time 3D (RT3D) technology.
You will collaborate with Unity Executives, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal and other leaders to develop and execute strategies that establish critical strategic partnerships. You should be able to communicate the value of Unity’s products within the evolving B2B enterprise technology ecosystem, scope out sophisticated B2B deals, and use cross-functional leadership skills to ensure success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and drive key partner relationships that create new value for Unity and our developer and business ecosystem
- Build new shared success partnership models to accelerate Unity’s key business initiatives
- Maintain awareness of the partner’s high-priority initiatives, technology environment and existing projects, in order to develop new business opportunities
- Collaborate with Unity leaders to align on the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who will enable Unity to address user needs, tackle industry problems, and accelerate growth
- Evaluate partner needs and scope out commercial terms that provide value for all parties and drive partnerships forward to achieve the intended business outcomes for the partner and for Unity
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding of the enterprise digital transformation, cloud, mobile, AR/VR landscape
- Align with Unity’s values – Users First, Best Ideas Win, In it Together, Go Bold
- Current knowledge of the AR/VR/gaming/3D/Hardware/Cloud industry
- Prior experience working on strategic partnerships that are crafted to drive revenue and deliver market share growth
- Proven track record of structuring, negotiating and executing sophisticated strategic partnerships
You might also have:
- Experience within management consulting or investment banking
- Experience leading company-wide alignment on partner priorities and activities
- Proven track record of overachieving objectives