We are the Accelerate Solutions Games team, a group of highly skilled technical experts in the Unity platform, whose main goal is to help our partners improve their projects and internal workflows and assist them in the resolution of very challenging technical problems. In order to do this, we provide a series of short-term and long-term consulting and development services that can range in duration from one week to eighteen months and beyond.
As the number of customer engagements in our team grows, we’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to define and build common CI/CD Pipelines that can be used across many different projects. You’ll work closely with engineers in our team to understand their project’s build, test and deployment needs. You’ll produce a set of best practices and accompanying tools & technology to boost the development efficiency and quality of the projects we work on.
Having an inclusive team that reflects the broader gaming and creator community is critical to our success. We actively seek passionate people from all walks of life, including those from a diverse set of backgrounds. If you're passionate about making games, we hope to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintain and develop internal build infrastructure for our various game projects
- Deliver tools to support and improve developer workflows
- Provide cross-platform build support for external developers
- Package and deploy third party tools like Qt, Python, and RV
- Broadly grow your DevOps expertise (e.g., automation, configuration management, deployment, monitoring, CI/CD, etc.) to become a leader in this space
What we’re looking for
- Software development experience with C# and Python
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and deployment tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Team City, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience working with console development kits (e.g., PlayStation, Xbox, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and teamwork
You might also have
- Experience using Unity or Unreal Engine to develop games or commercial software
- Knowledge of SCM integrations and authentication protocols
- Experience with test automation
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.