Senior Software Developer - Core Operate SDK
You are a Unity developer with a passion for architecture and system design. You love being a part of the game industry and get happiness from people using your tools and modules to make outstanding and innovative things. You're driven to get things done and to do them right. You aren't afraid to take on, solve difficult problems and be the center of SDKs around you. You want to work with people who encourage teamwork and nurture new and innovative ideas.
We are looking for a Senior Editor Software Developer who will join the Operate Service SDK Fundamentals, a team passionate about crafting and building the interface to the next generation of Unity’s Operate suite. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before. You will be joining a team that is building powerful tools that empower game developers to launch, balance, and monetize their games.
- Design and develop shared components and tools for SDKs in the Operate Group
- Improve the architecture of existing systems and design the architecture of new systems
- Code, Document and test your code and related systems used by game developers on a daily basis
- Collaborate with an international development team, and provide the right API for internal and external users
- Game industry experience
- Fluent in C# and C++
- Good understanding of Unity and what are the strengths and weaknesses of the engine
- Specific Mobile development experience, iOS or Android
- Experience building and launching a mobile or desktop game using Unity
- Experience extending the Unity Editor
- Experience creating one or more plugins for Unity and have published them through the Asset Store
- Have built custom tools within Unity for use by a game dev team during production
- Ability to discuss and understand code design fluently and in-depth
- A passion for crafting usable, polished, and enjoyable user experiences
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.