Senior Software Developer, Cloud Build
We are looking for a Senior Developer to join a team focused on building and delivering the next-generation of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) services to developers using the Unity game engine. As a core contributor to Unity Cloud Build, you will help design, build, and deploy services that increase collaboration and reduce iteration time to the largest game development community in the world.
- Design, develop, and maintain new services and improve our existing services
- Ensure service scalability and reliability through effective code and data storage design
- Work with the QA team to ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Work closely with other Unity teams around the world to ensure developers have a consistently great experience across all cloud services
- Operate within a distributed team and collaborate with colleagues both local and remote
- Solid programming skills in your favorite language, even if it isn’t our own
- Experience with design and implementation of RESTful APIs
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery and automated testing
- Experience with schema design and implementation of both SQL and NoSQL database systems
- Working knowledge of the Unity game engine
- Experience working with various cloud platforms like GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with DevOps (deployment, monitoring, automation, etc.)
- Experience with our stack (Node.js, Golang, Ruby, Kubernetes, MongoDB, PostgreSQL) is helpful, but not required—we are looking for great developers that have a track record of solving problems in similar domains
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.