We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to join Unity's 3D Scanning technology (RestAR). Our team is responsible for a groundbreaking Photogrammetry/3D Reconstruction solution that provides top of the line solutions for creating digital twins for the biggest brands in Ecommerce. Using our platform, customers can seamlessly integrate 3D experiences into their websites, product catalog and even drive innovation across their production lines.
Do you want to work on software that shapes the future of 3D scanning? Our team is a fast-paced team that has a direct and meaningful impact on the user experience! You will collaborate with engineers, product managers, and others to build a first-in-class experience with our products.
Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of world class application & cloud developers, technical artists, 3D artists, UX & UI designers. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries. We are committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds!
What you’ll be doing
- Build our next generation mobile App using Unity engine and the Digital Twins platform to scan 3D objects using cameras and LIDAR sensors.
- Improve our users’ experience by making changes and developing new features in our client code.
- Collaborate with other developers to build high-quality software that enables users to easily capture products and scenes and create digital assets using innovative reconstruction algorithms.
What we’re looking for
- Highly proficient with C#
- Experience building mobile apps or games using Unity Framework
- Experience with Unity AR Foundation
- Experience with native cameras controls & APIs
- Experience with React native development
You might also have
- iOS native development experience (Objective C, Swift)
- Android native software development with the NDK and JNI
- Experience working in one or more of the following areas: digital signal processing, AR/VR/3D Reconstruction.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.