Senior Software Developer
You’re a developer with a passion for architecture and system design. You love being a part of the game industry and get joy from people using your tools and modules to make amazing and innovative things. You’re driven to get things done, and to do them right. You aren’t afraid to take on and solve difficult problems. You want to work with people who encourage collaboration and cultivate new and innovative ideas.
What you’ll be doing
- We design and develop new systems, APIs and widgets for Unity’s new UI system
- We maintain and improve the existing feature set and test your code for correctness and performance
- Collaborate with an international development team
- Enable customer success by writing documentation and providing direct support
What we’re looking for
- Fluent in C#
- Ability to profile and optimize code on multiple platforms
- Experience delivering robust and performant code
You might also have
- Experience building Asset Store editor extensions with Unity and the Unity Editor API
- Knowledge of the implementation of UI toolkits and/or HTML/CSS technologies
- Ability to discuss and understand code design fluently and in depth
- A strong attention to detail
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.