(Closed) Senior SDK Developer - Android
The Monetization LiveOps SDK Team at Unity is a newly set up team in the Unity Monetization organization. The mission of the team is to build a product for game publishers which gives them full transparency and control of their monetization strategy. This team is working on some innovative space to build an end to end system which can be used to create different game playing experiences for different sets of players. There are so many different new age features we are building to help game developers to be successful in their monetization strategy and engage with their players.
As a Senior SDK Developer (Android) on the Monetization LiveOps SDK team, you will work on building the client-side product to enable game publishers to interact with monetization features. You will be collaborating closely with Monetization LiveOps services team, as well as, product and designer, to prototype, design, and ultimately build, test, and deploy the Android SDK that enables Monetization LiveOps features to the game publishers
Software developers on the Monetization LiveOps team have the agency to interact with the product team, influence the technical direction and team culture. With an emerging set of products, evolving problems, and an enthusiastic team committed to growth, you can impact changes at the team, product, and organizational level.
- As part of a highly dynamic, business-facing team, you will be working on projects that directly impact Unity Customers.
- Work with engineering (Backend, iOS, Unity Editor), product, and design team to define, architect, develop, launch, and maintain Android SDK.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure high-quality product delivery that brings the best experience to Unity Customers.
- Build and influence engineering culture by establishing the best engineering practices and standards.
- Proficiency with Java or Kotlin programming language
- Proficiency with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning on the Android platform
- Experience in working with backend APIs
- Proven ability to deliver products from concept to submission with Java or Kotlin
- Strong understanding and experience of SDK software development principles on the Android platform
- Experience with developing frameworks/libraries on the Android platform
- Experience with AdTech or Gaming
- Experience in Unity Engine
- Code samples or personal projects on Github/Gitlab
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.