Senior Project Manager
As the leading end-to-end development platform used to create rich interactive 2D, 3D, VR, and AR experiences, Unity is helping take the creator's vision further and faster than ever before. We are looking to grow the artist side of the Workshop Team to help build outstanding content, proof-of-concept, and experiences. The position is for the Digital Twins which are: Data & Ingestion, Core Technology, and Authoring & Applications.
The team is looking for a candidate who has a keen curiosity about the automotive and architecture fields, who loves learning new skills. The ideal candidate is positive, independent, and a self-starter who enjoys working within a very collaborative team.
What you’ll be doing
- You'll be working on creating content and proof-of-concept for Unity’s Digital Twins
- Collaborating with some of the largest names in the industry making cutting edge experiences in a variety of different formats
- Solving creative and technical problems as well as building technical reports and some documentation
- Using the latest technology to achieve ambitious goals
- Working with other artists and developers
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in the game/and (or) VFX industry and experience using any real-time engine
- Experience having delivered projects incorporating photo-realism in a game engine
- Experience working in environments where cross-department communication was frequently required
- Strong understanding of CG art fundamentals, models, textures, materials
- Demonstrated ability to maximize artistic quality while working within technical constraints
You might also have
- Strong technical proficiency with learning new tools
- Knowledge of various art and content pipelines as well as industries pipelines (films, architecture, construction, automotive, transport or manufacturing)
- Experience using DCC tools & familiar with industry standard formats (FBX, USD, CAD, etc.)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.