Senior Product Marketing Manager
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, growth, and monetization.
The product marketing team helps drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business. This includes ensuring roadmaps and plans deliver value to users across the Unity ecosystem. Unity customers rely on our User Acquisition product to bring the right people into their applications and grow their business. In this role, you will work on the solutions we provide our customers to target, run, and measure their advertising campaigns. Specifically, the role focuses on our enterprise advertiser segment.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with key partners focused on growth. As a team, we lead coordinated go-to-market planning and execution - encouraging and facilitating the work of cross-functional teams. This includes close collaboration with (product management, content marketing, PR, web, community, creative, legal, and others.)
What you’ll be doing
- Identify problems and market opportunities that drive growth
- Inform and support product direction with your deep understanding of customer needs
- Build business plans, pricing, positioning, packaging, and go-to-market plans
- Monitor and optimize towards critical metrics and revenue targets
- Understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, contribute to feature prioritization
What we’re looking for
- Experience working in ad tech or in user acquisition, preferably in mobile games
- A clear communicator and problem solver. This comes across in every aspect of your work, from running meetings, to working docs, to presentations, to being able to break down complex problems to get at the crux of the matter.
- An organized self-starter who can steadfastly prioritize in a continuously evolving environment, in order to focus attention on the highest impact work and drive those projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional alignment and execution
- Demonstrated ability as both a strategic leader and an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor
You might also have
- Experience working for a mid to large sized game studio
Some travel will be required between Unity offices (San Francisco, Montreal, London), customer visits, and to some major industry events.
Life at Unity
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.